There are many other resources to help you with APA Style, including:
- The APA has information online about headings.
- The APA has information online about how to cite ChatGPT, quoting or reproducing the text created by ChatGPT in your paper, and creating a reference to ChatGPT or other AI models and software.
- OWL: The Online Writing Lab from Purdue University. Just search Google for owl apa. The site is well regarded and heavily used. It has great information on APA formatting. You can search more to get more precise information, for example, you can search Google for owl apa youtube to get information right on this topic.
- Librarians at the Library Information Desk can help you with APA style. The Information Desk's phone number is (607) 587-4312 and our e-mail address is email@example.com
- Tutors in the Writing Center can help you with all levels of writing, including citing your sources. The Writing Center is in Room 102 of the Student Development Center.
- The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association is on reserve in the Library: you can ask for it at the Information Desk.
- Databases usually offer citations to articles, e.g., CINAHL Complete offers citations through their "Cite" feature within an article record. Look for it on the right, inside a result: