To add money to your printing account, either visit the ACES Business Office, use the Make a Deposit link on their webpage, or use Transact's eAccounts app.
If you need to add funds immediately, go to the ACES Business Office, Central Dining Hall, across from the Allegheny Room Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 4:30 PM.
Funds added through eAccounts—either through the ACES webpage or through the app—are not available immediately: there is a download 3 times a day at 8:30 AM, 12:20 PM, and 3:30 PM that updates your balance.
To add money in Transact's eAccounts app, first get the app: [Apple/Mac/iPhone] or [Google Play]. In the app, click on "Add Money" and then add money to your CSA fund. Funds will be available after the 8:30 AM, 12:20 PM, and 3:30 PM updates. Funds are not available immediately.
You need to download and install Pharos print drivers on your laptop in order to print.
The print drivers are available to download through Technology Services' Web portal under "Pharos Print Management for Windows" and "Pharos Print Management for Mac."
For Windows or Mac, click on IRBlackWhite_... for the regular printer's drivers or IRColor_... for the color printer's drivers, or do both. If you have a Mac, choose the Mac files; if you don't, then choose the Windows files.
After you download the drivers, click or double-click on the file to install it. You may need to close and reopen your document for the new printer to show up.
If you need any help, just ask a librarian or visit the IT Help Desk in the basement of the Library.
1. Open the document you want to print.
2. Type Ctrl-P.
3. Under “Printer,” choose “IR Black White Queue.” You may need to click on the down arrow or See more... to find it. Change to double-sided printing if desired. Click on “Print.” (For color printing choose “IRColor Queue.”)
4. Sign in to the “Print Job Details” box that appears.
5. Click “Yes.”
6. Sign in to “Pharos.”
7. Select the document you want to print: click in the box before the document.
8. Under “Destination,” click on “ Select a printer,” type “LB,” and select “LB_BlackWhite.” (For color printing, select “LB_Color.”)
9. Click on the yellow “Print” button in the bottom right corner.
10. Go to the black and white printer—the printer/photocopier on the right—to get your document. (The color printer/photocopier is on the left.)
Staplers, three-hole punches, etc., are next to the printers.
Please ask for help at the Circulation or Information Desks if you need help.