The Library collects Senior Technical Projects from the School of Architecture, Management & Engineering Technology. Senior Technical Projects are shelved behind the Circulation and Information Desks on the first floor of the Library. You can ask for them at either desk.
1. Go to the Library home page.
2. Click on “Advanced Search.”
3. Under “Search filters,” change “Any field” on the first line to “Title.”
4. In the “Enter a search term” box on the first line type: senior technical projects.
5. If you want to, on the second line, enter a simple term or phrase to narrow your search. Keep your term or phrase very simple, for example: air, or purifier, or electronic. A complicated search will not work.
6. Click on “SEARCH.”
7. Your search could produce results. Each result should be a volume in our Senior Technical Projects collection. Click on the manuscript’s title to see a summary of that volume. The projects in that volume are listed in the summary’s “Contents” section.
8. To see the actual project, ask for that volume at the Circulation or Information Desks. Ask for the volume by its unique title, for example, Senior technical projects / BS EET 2017 v.1; Senior technical projects / BS MET 2015-2017; Senior technical projects. BS SET 2001.
You can borrow one volume at a time. Volumes cannot leave the Library.