Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Contact the Library
Hinkle Memorial Library
Alfred State College
10 Upper College Drive
Alfred, NY 14802
Driving Directions to Hinkle Library
- Follow directions to the Alfred State campus.
- Turn into the Alfred State campus at the traffic light on Main Street in Alfred.
- Turn left on the campus' "loop road".
- Continue on the loop road, past the Theta Gamma House, St.Judes Chapel, Agriculture Building, and Huntington Administration Building, all on the right side of the road.
- Just past the Hunter Student Development Center (red brick building with green roof) is the entrance to one of the two parking lots closest to the Hinkle Library. Metered parking is available here for visitors who do not have a parking permit.
- If this lot is full, turn right onto the loop road and make a series of quick right turns into the parking lot located just above.
- Visitors to the college should contact University Police at 607-587-3999 to obtain a parking permit for the day. The University Police office is located in the Theta Gamma House.